I have one of the best jobs in the world, getting to organize anime conventions that are focused on creating really fun events for people to enjoy. Thousands of people attend these events, such as Anime Midwest, every year, to meet special guests from America and from abroad.
If you like Japanese anime, amazing food, and learning about other cultures, then you will absolutely want to subscribe! See you there!
In this video: My first travel tip! So for my first travel tip to share with you all, I'm going to talk about how to get a comfortable seat! Tip: Find an empty flight for more room! International flights are harder for airlines to change due to regulations across multiple countries - and that means getting on a more empty flight is easier, because the airlines can't easily switch to a smaller airplane or reduce number of flights, because they're often negotiated with various government agencies. Take time to look at the seat maps of flights when you're booking, and if one flight is more empty than others, you have a better chance of getting a good seat with an empty seat next to you, than if you booked a fuller flight. Several times on our trips to Japan, we've gotten entire rows to ourselves in economy class - at that point, you basically have a business class seat, without paying five thousand dollars for it. We'll share more travel tips as we go along in Japan.
- Japanese Drinking Culture
- Why I recommend solar energy
- Where is the best place to buy anime online?
- Learn Japanese the Easy Way: Through My Adventures in Japan
- Watch us in Japan - Day 1
- Why are anime conventions on Holiday weekends?
- Space Create Takadanobaba - Jiyu Kukan
- Cosplay event in Tokyo, Ikebukuro
- Con Alt Delete 2017
- Kanpai! Omaha
- Watch Inauguration Parade Announcer at the Women's March on Washington
- See you in Omaha
- If you're uncomfortable during the convention.
- Hello Nebraska
- Pokemon Go Rumors Debunked
- Important updates on security.
- Anime Midwest Badging and Security
- Huge anime convention comes to Chicago.