If at any point during any convention you are made to feel uncomfortable by another person, please seek the assistance of convention staff. Most anime conventions have in place policies and procedures for dealing with all sorts of situations, whether someone is disrespecting you, harassing you, or otherwise being a problem.
At our conventions, all our staff are trained to escort you to our Con Ops (or find a department head to take you there), and our Con Ops will take a full report of any incidents, and do our best to help you. Even if you just want a place to sit down and feel safe for a moment, and don’t want to tell us the details, we’ll let you do that. Our response is often measured based on the situation.
Con Ops at Con+Alt+Delete can be found in the Lambert room of the Hyatt Regency O’hare.
- Be a Grepper. Use Grep -IR to search inside files on Linux and Ubuntu.
- Japanese Drinking Culture
- Why I recommend solar energy
- Where is the best place to buy anime online?
- Learn Japanese the Easy Way: Through My Adventures in Japan
- Watch us in Japan - Day 1
- Why are anime conventions on Holiday weekends?
- Space Create Takadanobaba - Jiyu Kukan
- Cosplay event in Tokyo, Ikebukuro
- Con Alt Delete 2017
- Kanpai! Omaha
- Watch Inauguration Parade Announcer at the Women's March on Washington
- See you in Omaha
- If you're uncomfortable during the convention.
- Hello Nebraska
- Pokemon Go Rumors Debunked
- Important updates on security.
- Anime Midwest Badging and Security