Charles Brotman has announced at every Presidential inaugural parade since Eisenhower in 1957, and expected to do so once again this year. Until he was fired by Trump in an email.
“I looked at my email, then I got the shock of my life,” he told reporters.
But he’s back, and with a new job, announcing the Women’s March on Washington.
— CBS News (@CBSNews) January 21, 2017
He told WaPo, “At first, I said it sounded like they should have a female, since it’s a women march. And they said that they have all the women they want, and at this particular scene I would add to it."
After his heartwarming announcement, he told WaPo that now, he feels “young and excited again.”
- Space Create Takadanobaba - Jiyu Kukan
- Cosplay event in Tokyo, Ikebukuro
- Con Alt Delete 2017
- Kanpai! Omaha
- Watch Inauguration Parade Announcer at the Women's March on Washington
- See you in Omaha
- If you're uncomfortable during the convention.
- Hello Nebraska
- Pokemon Go Rumors Debunked
- Important updates on security.
- Anime Midwest Badging and Security
- Huge anime convention comes to Chicago.
- What is jurisdiction?
- A note on sharing convention space.
- AniMinneapolis coming up.
- Owl Cafe in Takadanobaba Tokyo
- Con Wars: Bad Apples
- Con Wars and Convention Scheduling